- The Yaya shopping center is a 5/10 minute walk distance
- The city centre is 5km away.
- The bus stop is located 100 metres away.
- Local taxi companies are just a call away
- We can be contacted by email, telephone or post.
- Please inform us of any specific dietary requirements before arrival and we shall endeavor to provide any suitable alternatives to our menu.
- The duvets and pillows are hypoallergenic with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The house and rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
- There is WI-FI internet access.
- Energy saving down lighters and lamps are used in the bedrooms and bathrooms
- Excellent security with CCTV camera, and a direct link to security companies
- Business centre
- In-house laundry service (washing and ironing) with a maximum 24 hour turn around period is provided.
- For infants we have a travel-cot and high chair
- Lunch, Evening meals provided with advance notice, although there is a daily menu provided. We also have a pizzeria providing fresh hot Pizza’s. Plus there are many excellent restaurants in the area. More on Eating out.com
- Airport transfers on request
Arrival and car parking
- Please be advised that check-in time is from noon.
- Our car park is not very spacious, kindly assist the guards on duty by parking courteously
- Directions to will be sent out with a booking confirmation letter.
- We have information and leaflets on local attraction
- Our bedrooms either parquet wooden floors or ceramic tiles and the shower rooms are tiled.
- All bedrooms have privacy blinds.
- Some bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms with enclosed showers with step up into shower, WC, towel rail, hand basin with mirror and light with shaver socket over. Two have a bath with shower over. All bedrooms have bedside tables, bedside lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, TV and DVD player (on request).
- All bedrooms have tea and coffee making facilities.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room, breakfast tray is available in bedrooms for early departures or weather permitting served outside in the garden.
- There is Wi-Fi internet access and also a selection of leaflets for tourist attractions and a small library of CD's, DVD's and board games.
- Food is sourced both organically & locally as much as possible
- To the front of the property is a wide pavement and parking.
- There is a garden area with seating for guests to use at any time.
- We have a re-cycling system for all newspapers, magazines, card, bottles, tins & plastics.
Check-out is by 11.00am.
Balances are due for payment on departure. We accept cash or cards.